在男性的命盤中金星暗示喜歡的女性類型,
在女性的命盤中火星暗示喜歡的男性類型。
但眾所周知,根據行星運行理論,金星不會離開太陽超過48度,而火星和太陽卻可以形成任何角度,
所以我在想,這是否可以結論為男性傾向喜歡一致的(合相),有幫助的(半六分相),拜金的(半四分相)女性,
而女性則有可能喜歡任何類型的男性,無論是協調的(三分相),會支援的(六分相),還是困難(四分相)甚至對立的(二分相)。
P.S.:半四分有摩擦的意味,尤指金錢上的損失
P完再P的P.P.S.:忽然覺得自己想像力很豐富的說...

回复 1楼 keithchoi

火秤女表示:喜欢的人未必要像标准的天秤那么完美优雅,至少他不能有对冲的白羊冲动的不假思索。这很好理解,对于有些女性,不够大气的男生就不是男人,有些女性认为男生可以小气但是不能滥情,是个审美的逆序吧,她审美的对立面是她不能接受的相比之下。不矛盾。还有我觉得金星对一个人的影响只能停留在审美观也就是交往的第一定位和印象,并且作用于他喜欢的恋爱模式而非恋人星座,毕竟每个人的性格不能被单纯的划分。真正喜欢的异性还是要月亮的需求得到满足才可以。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册
←这是一个很不负责任的看盘门外汉。(>^ω^<)
前世一只大花猫,现在喜欢鱼和老鼠。 ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╮汪汪

回复 2楼 小苹果

火星是代表女性喜歡的男性類型,卻不代表女性的愛情觀,亦不代表對方的日,月星座
比如火秤的你,會喜歡溫文儒雅的男性,卻不代表會接重友輕色戀愛模式,
相反,你不能接受某種的愛人,多半和你的審美星-金星有關。
以我自己為例,我火蟹金羊的同,我喜歡顧家型的卻可接受娶了事業(摩羯)或物質主義(土象)的愛人,我卻不能接風象知己滿天下,尤其是天秤中的避免衝突就更不能接受。值得一提的是我的月雙子。

回复 3楼 keithchoi
对啊 我就是这个意思呢~ 金星只是恋爱模式 火星才是好感对象
不过巧合的是审美次序是金星→火星→月座+太阳 顺序依次是好朋友→好感暧昧?→恋人要求
或者我的要求太苛刻啦 要求太阳和月亮同时让我可以接受哈 哈哈
也有个巧合 某人的太阳几乎无偏差合相我的上升 我对他迅速有很强的感应
他是慢慢才注意到我 我的金星与他婚神1°内合拱我的月亮
事实也是n年朋友了我都不来电了,他反而越来越重视我
风象知己满天下?哈哈 我倒是认识一个风向少知己的 好吧他的盘更倾向于水象 爱他 吼吼
←这是一个很不负责任的看盘门外汉。(>^ω^<)
前世一只大花猫,现在喜欢鱼和老鼠。 ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╮汪汪

回复 3楼 keithchoi
相反,你不能接受某種的愛人,多半和你的審美星-金星有關。
以我自己為例,我火蟹金羊的同,我喜歡顧家型的卻可接受娶了事業(摩羯)或物質主義(土象)的愛人,我卻不能接風象知己滿天下,尤其是天秤中的避免衝突就更不能接受。值得一提的是我的月雙子。

我怎么看了又看都么看明白呢????
你是金羊所以接受不了风向? 你是想说你的金星星座不喜欢的就接受不了?》 白羊接受不了风向???

回复 1楼 keithchoi

又来了个续集,小心这贴又歪楼了,哈哈!

你的想法很有新意,不过细想还是有点道理的,但是如果再考虑金星、火星所在的星座的话,这个影响有可能就被弱化了!
医者父母心!

回复 5楼 edith1989

Wo3 Cao1,Shu1 Ru4 Fa3 Huai4 Le5, Yi3 Xia4 Yong4 Ying1 Wen2:

I do believe that I am not expressing well. Actually, after a serious of consideration, I have make up my mind that Mars and Venus should mean the type of male and female that will attract you. Venus, for female, is seems more likely to be decide the type of male the you will think they handsome. Neither one of them shows the full picture of what your partner will be. The position of Sun and Moon is important, too. Espectially, the Sun for female and the Moon for male, while they means the important male and female you will meet in your life respectively. To conclude, Mars and Venus to female and male respectively meet the type of male or female you will pay attention to. The Venus is more likely to mean the type of male of female that you think is handsome or beautiful. However, both of them are only influencing the short term. The long term should make consideration on the position of Sun and Moon.

I will retype it in Chinese when the input keybroad is fixed.

回复 7楼 keithchoi

全英文的?
医者父母心!

回复 7楼 keithchoi

我晕  你竟然还说 wo cao

你这样子说好像完善了  但是感觉你突发的奇想就没有什么意义了.... 还是日月的作用....

事实上 you didnt get me... 我是想问 你那句
你不能接受某種的愛人,多半和你的審美星-金星有關。

我是想问金羊让你手不了风向  白羊不喜欢风向么???

The Venus is more likely to mean the type of male of female that you think is handsome or beautiful.

male or female??? you ment or???

也就是说你的结论是火星决定女生更容易被那种人吸引 金星决定男的被那种女的吸引   然后金星决定不管男女 喜欢的类型???或许说 也许不是喜欢的类型  更确切得说不管你喜欢不喜欢这种类型  但都回绝的这种类型 看起来很好??? 但是你自己想像 不觉的很乱么  窘...  而且男生还好 女生要是金星和火星很不宜样的 不是听汗的

话说 你从一开始分得男女说的 然后还那你自己据例子   你站在那一方啊

回复 9楼 edith1989

Actually, what I mean is that the Venus is showing the view of beauty. It indictates what you will think is looks goods, what you like. However, as the representative of type of opposite sex for female is not Venus but Mars instead. This may have us to explain why quite a number of females do not interested in male that they think is handsome. Althought without the support of stactistics, I do believe that these type of female may have a negative aspect between the Mars and Venus, the chance of Opposition is probably greater than Square. Another reason may be the negative aspect between Sun or Moon with Venus. The concept of this is Sun represent the important male in their life while Moon is symbol what they feel and, at some degree that, themselves. When there is negative aspect between the Sun or Moon with Venus, wh at think will happenis that the handsome guys may not or difficult to be the important male in their life and make them easy when they are falling in love.

Here comes the male parts. As the planet representing the view of beauty and the opposite gender who attract him is the same. This may, therefore, be the reason of way male is always look at beautiful girls on the street, that is male is always attracted by female that they think is beautiful. When the ratiocination come to this step, we can simply observe that male have not the first problem of female, which is having a negative aspect between the planet representing view of beauty and the type of female that attract them. Also, do not forget the only negative aspect that can be made between Sun and Venus is the semisquare (45 degree), which is more likely to stand for losing money. The only thing would then be the aspect between Moon and Venus.  This may be explained as them feel uneasy when they are dating with beautiful girls if there is a negative aspect between these two stars. This may because of without confident or the desire of possessing is too great.

To conclude, Venus and Mars is standing for the type of opposite gender that would attract you. The Sun and Moon is represeting the yourselves and feeling also the important female in life respectively for male and important male and feeling also yourselves respectively for female. The main difference between these two may be when there is such type of people with the oppsite gender with match your Venus and Mars, you may like them. When someone match your Sun and Moon, you may probably love them. There is not a necessary to love who you like. It is, therefore, why I think Venus and Mars is influncing in short term but not as Sun and Moon in long term.

Take me in the case, my Venus is in Aries, I therefore do not think the ability to communicates and always having serious considerating, which is characteristics for horoscope is element of Wind, is adding a positve mark to that people, that mean I do not think someone who can communicate fluently and considerating very much before any action will make my feel good. This is more serious because of the Opposition between Venus and Jupiter. Where, at the same the Mars in Cancer lead me to be more likely to be attracted by someone taking more cares on my feeling and can take care me as well. There is a Trine between my Sun and Mars but a square between Moon and Sun. These indicates my Sun (myslf) agrees with what my Mars think. However, my Moon (my feeling) cannot fully agree with that. The Moons seems that would be happier with someone that smart or, at least, look smart. There is an equuilateral triangle among Moon, Jupiter, which is the gong1 zhu3 xing1 of the Fifth House and the Descendant. These shows that the way I having relationship and marriage is agreeing the Moon. We can now conclude that I seems to be more interested in someone that can let me feel cares (Mars and Sun) but they also need to be or look like smart (Descendnt, Moon and Jupiter). However, someone who is with strong characteristic of the Wind Element, especially Libra, may not help them t gain mark from me or even lose marks (Venus and Jupiter). However, because I am actually interested in male more than female, Iput myself in the position of female when dicussing the opposite gender, i.e. to use Mars to represent the type of people I may be attracted, but nothing else different, i.e. ceteris paribus.

P.S.: I am really sorry to reply in English again. I am still working on fixing the input keybroad because of the lecture held on today delay my progress. I am look forward to input Chinese tomorrow.
P.P.S.: It seems to be remain messy. Hope @edith1989 can understand what I am explaining.

回复 10楼 keithchoi

天哪!!! 帅哥 你太让我感动了 不但回复我这么多 还都是英文的
话说 差不多算是明白吧... 不过最后一段太复杂了.. 连宫主星啥的都出来
我根本不懂这些 还有多少度的是什么相位

算是大体明白你的意思吧... 这也就算是一种解释吧  为神马说男生都基本是感官动物 比较外协....
因为他们的金星算是在初期决定了一切...
而女生算是比较悲催了 - - 尤其是金火两个如果性质差很多 就会比较复杂...
不过a 我是金星水瓶 我重来没觉得水瓶男那类的长得帅啊
我觉得长得帅的男的不用说男的 米女 都几乎是各种类型都有啊... 长得好就是长得好啊

Also, do not forget the only negative aspect that can be made between Sun and Venus is the semisquare (45 degree), which is more likely to stand for losing money. The only thing would then be the aspect between Moon and Venus.  This may be explained as them feel uneasy when they are dating with beautiful girls if there is a negative aspect between these two stars. This may because of without confident or the desire of possessing is too great.

这段话我理解了好久...始终有点confused....
你的意思是要说... 日金如果角度是45度的话,话说这是什么相位..通常会表示金钱的损失
一个男的和一个米女约会的时候会觉得很不舒服 或者说很难展现自我???觉得很不容易???如果有这个相位??你说男的有这个相位??
然后最后这句我怎么也明白不了... because of 后面应该加名词或者名词从句吧... 好吧 我语法很差...
或者说你的意思是说 这可能是因为这个男的缺乏自信或者说控制欲太强??? 可是如果这么翻译的话 和前面的例子 完全没有联系....或者说 以我的翻译 这段话没有什么联系啊.... 囧

The Sun and Moon is represeting the yourselves and feeling also the important female in life respectively for male and important male and feeling also yourselves respectively for female.

话说我这句我是实在明白不了你是什么意思...  好吧 跟讲个小插曲
我实在看不懂 然后就叫我姐姐过来给我看... 然后他看了N就也没明白 然后我就说 呢你看这段前后看 联系联系...
然后她看了不到5秒钟就来一句  哎呦 还是一gay hhhaaaa  笑死我了 眼睛太利了  

回复 10楼 keithchoi

我真是被你感动了

从今往后 我一定义无反顾一往无前的支持你和你的优质小攻!!!!!!!

回复 7楼 keithchoi

哇HU,終於能打中文了!!!
以下是這一樓的中文版本:
我相信真的是我沒有表達清楚。事實上經過一連串的的思考後,我覺得火星和金星應該是指會吸引你的男性或女性的類型。對於女性來說,金星更傾向指你認為帥的男性.但無論是金星還是火星都不能顯示你的另一半類型的全部。這是因為日月都對此佔有舉足輕重的地位。尤其是太陽對於女性及月亮對於男性,這是因為他們分別代表生命中重要的男性及女性。總括而言,火星和金星代表你會留意的男性或女性類型,但是他們只能有短期的影響,要找出長期的必須考慮日月的位置。

當我的輸入法修好後我會用中文重打一次。

回复 10楼 keithchoi

事實上,我的意思是金星代表審美觀,它顯示了你認為好的東西,你喜歡的東西,但是卻不像火星般代表女性喜歡的異性類型。這可能可以解釋為什麼有一定的女性表示對帥哥沒興趣,雖然沒數據的支持,但我相信這些女性多半有火金的負面相位,而沖相的機率高於刑相。另一個可能是金星和日或月的負面相位,太陽理論上代表了生命中重要的男性而月亮則代表了感受及,某程度上,自身。當日或月和金星當中有負面相位的存在,我認為會發生帥哥不會或困難去變成生意中重要的男性和她們覺得和帥哥交往令她們不舒服。

來到男性的部份,由於代表審美觀和會吸引你的異性類型的行星是一樣的,這可能可以解釋為何男性喜歡瞄街頭上的美女,這是因為男性會被他們認為美麗的女性所吸引。當推論至此,我們可以觀察到男性並不會面對女怛所需面對的第一個問題,即代表審美觀的行星和代表會吸引你的異性類型的行星有負面相位,而已不要忘記日金當中可形成的唯一負面相位是半四分(45度),一個更多是指破財的相位。所以唯一的大問題就是月金的負邢相位了,這可解釋為他們會覺得不舒服,不享受和美女交往。這可能是因為自卑或獨佔慾太強。

總括而言,金星和火星是代表會吸引你的異性類型,而太陽和月亮則分別對男女性代表自己,感受和生命中重要的女性及生命中重要的男性,感受及自身。兩者的差異體現在當有符合你金火兩星的異性出現你會喜歡他們,但當有人符合你日月的人出現,你才會愛他們。這不是必須要愛你喜歡的人,這就是我認為金火星不像日月有長期影響的原因。

以我為例,我的金星在白羊在,我認為有風象特性即擅長溝通技巧及深思熟慮的人會令我給他們加上任何正面的分數,換言而之,我認為這些只是口甜舌滑,懦弱怕事之輩, 尤其我的金星沖了木星。然而,同時(這裡我打落了個TIME)我的火巨蟹令我傾向喜歡能夠照顧我的感受照顧我的人,我有一組日火拱和日月刑,這顯示了我的太陽(自身)認同火星的想法,但我的月亮(我的受)感並不全然認同,它似乎更喜歡和聰明或,至少,看似聰明的人相處。而月亮和木星,我五宮的宮主星,及下降形成了一個等邊三角(大三角),這顯示了我戀愛及結婚的態度認同月亮的看法。結論是我傾向喜歡能令我感到被照顧的人(太陽和金星),但他必須是底看似是聰明的(下降,月亮及木星)。然而擁有重風象特性的人,尤是天秤,不會令我對其有好印象。(金星及木星)。在此例當中,由於我傾向對男性有比女性更大的興趣,所以我在討論異性的話題中把自己當成女性,即是用了火星去代表我會被其吸引的類型,但沒有其他的變動,即其他一切如常。

P.S.: 我真的對於再次需要用英文回覆感到抱歉,我因為今天有有授課拖延了我的進度而仍然在修復我的輸入法當中,我希望明天可以輸入中文。P.P.S.: 這仍然很看起來很混亂,希望@edith1989 明白我的意思。

回复 11楼 edith1989

沒辦法,經常看英文的占星文獻,行星,星座,角度與相位的英文都記得七七八八的,
那個宮主星我真的沒看過,所以唯有用拼音。
要不我列一次給你看?

人家太陽水瓶,你怎麼一眼穿呢?
你的金星在水瓶,
陌生人的上升和水瓶相似的會比較(留意是比較)對你胃口,
太陽和水瓶相似的用更快令朋友上升到好朋友,
月亮和水瓶相似的會令好朋友上升死黨。
這是因為上升才是那人的面具,能一眼看穿人家的日月座,不是人家上升同座就是你會讀心術。

45度是半四分,只有刑相的一半能量,
這應該整段解,